Welcome to the MJ Guide's Grow Journal System
The grow journal system on MJ Guide is unique. Unlike forum based grow journals, you are in control of what you and others post in your journal.
How to Use the MJ Guide's Grow Journals
- Create and keep track of multiple grows at the same time.
- Define each grow according to various criteria including strains, size, lighting, location, feed system.
- Each posting is kept separate from the others, as well as the related comments.
- Find and view postings for the current or previous months using the calendar.
- Search all grow journals by multiple criteria to find ones like yours.
- Edit and delete individual posts or the entire grow.
- Scroll thru, then Drag and Drop images directly from your gallery into grow entries.
- Many more features to be introduced over time.
1. Make sure you are registered
2. Post up your images
(you may need to login there if you are new to the site)
3. Go to the MJ Guide and login
4. Go to the Grow Journals
5. Click on "Create a New Grow" and fill out the form.
6. Click on "Add New Entry", select the grow name and make your post.
7. Add new entries and new grows as needed.
8. As long as you remain active, you won't need to repeat steps 1-3 again!