|Sea of Green?
|Lighting & Wattage:
||Dry additives to soil
|Pruning or Plant Style:
||Stocky Indica with lots of side branching
||Sour Grape Candy
|Yield Per Plant:
||Nice comfy night time indica
||Purple and Orange Buds
Based on this grow
|Ease of Growing:
Purple Urkle(Clone Only) X Space Queen( BCGA)
This Indica dominant hybrid has a great taste and out of a 5 plant test run all 4 females turned a nice shade of purple with warm temps throughout. Our goal was to recreate the nice grape flavor but ad some speed to the slow Urkle mom and the results are better than we expected and finding 2 keeper moms from the very small test run we did. Results from the field verify mild variation, good yields and fantastic flavor and colors.
1) Phenotypes –Two main females one Short and very purple with grape flavors, the variation is a slightly more SQ dom with a taller frame and more sativa buzz.
2) Height- Short and dence does well un topped but faster than Urkle.
3) Yield-Medium to heavy if extended veg time is given mainly due to bud density.
4) Indoor has only been tested so far
5) Best way to grow-Vegged to a large bush Or untopped in scrog.
6) Harvest Window-8 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 20/80
8) Hybrid- Urkle x Space Queen
9) High type- Indica head and grape taste make it total all day headstash.
10) Smells Grapes, fruit, berries, musty
11) One of my favorite things to smoke out of a clean bong the flavor is just amazing and IMO better than Mom.